Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's all about cakes!

Actually, I have always loved looking at cakes. I don't really have a sweet tooth, and I usually won't crave for sweet things. But I really enjoyed looking at those delicately made cakes. So pretty! I can totally understand why the Japanese and Taiwanese relate eating a good piece of cake to the feeling of 幸福 :) It's always a dream of me to have a real cake. By real, I mean well, not just commercialized and mass produced cakes from Bengawan Solo or FourLeaves. I want something that is really special costumed-made. I want something that is really pretty and only for me. But of course, I never had one. And maybe that is the reason why I always love looking at the cakes.. Since it's something that is unfulfilled, I have the right to fantasize.

So anyway, the point of this entry is I will be posting calories of different kinds of cakes in the next few days. Hope you don't get sick of it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment