Thursday, May 21, 2009

Low Calorie Goodie of the Week - Baked Cheese Fish Chips from Muji

I had wanted to post all the low calorie goodies I know in one long post. But I have too many outstanding posts to do.. So I thought it would be better if I could just update a "Low Calorie Goodie" weekly. It would be better than trying to push myself to try to compile a list.

Here's one for this week.

Baked Cheese Fish Chips from Muji

Baked Cheese Fish Chips from Muji
100kcals, $1.60
Cheese chips that leaves a strong aftertaste in your mouth. My brother and I loves this, but my colleagues think the taste is weird. The stranger thing about this Japanese invention is, you won't feel like popping one chip after another into your mouth. Which is a good thing. It satisfies your craving for something guilty, but won't make you eat too much.

Baked Cheese Fish Chips from Muji

No comments:

Post a Comment