Monday, June 3, 2013

64kg - I've lost 30 kg so far

Hi folks,

I've been absent for a long while again. Good news is, I'm now 64kg.
Yeah! I didn't gain back all the fat that I shed.

My new boyfriend. (Photo was taken when I was around 66kg. I think my legs and waist are smaller now. Heeee)

It's easy to give in to temptation, but I've worked very hard to lose this much weight. It will be crazy to be fat again. I have lost about 30 kg so far, and can now fit comfortably into size M in Forever 21, but size S is my ultimate goal.

One of the reason why I am not blogging actively is because I seriously have nothing much to post. I've posted on most of the popular food in Singapore, so nothing much for me to cover now... Today, I just decided to browse this blog again, and to my surprise, I still have a healthy number of page views.

I hope the information here has been useful to you. It is useful to me. Calories counting in my opinion is still an effective way to lose weight.

Thank you for not leaving me, and thank you for being here, reading this.

I will not abandon this blog, which has much meaning to me.

Will be back.

Soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey I found your blog while googling for steamed yam cake calories :p You really have gone thru' great transformation. In fact, you look less than 64kg, like 50+ only. Good job & Gambatte!! :)

    ReplyDelete