Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Strangest Thing


P1070124, originally uploaded by kisekino01.

Last year, I gained some weight.. Like about 1-2 kg. Since I started skipping I managed to shed the 1-2kg I have lost.

But thing is.. I am not losing any weight anymore. The number on the weighing scale is like FOREVER the same.

The strange thing is.. I felt smaller. My pants and tops felt loose, but still the number is the same on my damn weighing scale. I seriously don't know what's wrong.

I admit I eat more now. I have to, since I am doing so much skipping everyday. If I don't eat more, I will be cranky and feel unhappy. However, I am still calculating my calories. With close to 1000kcals burnt daily, I am not exceeding my calories intake.

What is wrong??!! People are telling me that it's because I had gained muscles. Less fats, more muscles. Thus, I weight the same, even though I feel smaller. But... I think I want less mass. Muscles sounds really scary. I don't want to end up looking like a big and heavy person.

So, I have crafted a new strategy. For the next few weeks, I am going to cut down on the calories further. Hopefully that helps.
Will update once I see results. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment